Tuesday, September 21st, 2021 - Sunday, September 26th, 2021.
Hope you are all well in those difficult times and that no one around you is affected by the virus.
In this climate of incertitude and dangers, our meeting in Switzerland this year is too risky to take place in September 2020. If it was to take place, some ‘Europeans’ may be tempted to go but for those coming from far away countries, the risk of being stranded there still exists. And we don’t know when airlines will be restored to normal traffic.
Therefore, after deep reflexion and consultation, it has been decided to postpone it till September 2021.
The new dates are from Tuesday 21st to Sunday 26th September 2021.
In order to help the organisers with numbers, once again, please lodge your pre-inscription (or re-inscription) before the end of February 2021 to Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Those are sad news but we may feel lucky if the price we pay is only a change of date to our meeting as too many people have lost their jobs and some have lost their lives.
Looking forward at meeting again, even if it is at a later date…
Cheer up and wishing you to stay safe.